Outside Sales Representative [08/22/2011]
Atlantic.Net is currently seeking Outside Sales Representative in Orlando, Florida. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new business related to outbound activities that include the development of new leads and opportunities through targeted mailing and outbound cold calling to small, medium, and enterprise level businesses. Products to be offered are Atlantic. Net’s hosting solutions including cloud computing, virtualization, and dedicated hosting solutions.
The superior candidate will be honest, self-motivated, organized, hard-working, target-driven, and able to deliver under pressure with an emphasis on strong closing skills. The selected candidate must complete daily call reports and lead tracking forms, as well as exceed daily activity expectations. Success in this position requires a great deal of self-motivation and self-discipline.Requirements:
- A minimum of five years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably in a technology-related industry, with strong closing skills.
- Superior follow-up skills along with the ability to respond under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, through e-mail, and face-to-face.
- Experience working in a target-driven environment and working under a quota.
- Effective prospecting, cold calling, presentation, and closing skills.
- Willingness to make cold calls each day and follow up with daily inbound activity.
- Possess a superior work ethic along with strong customer service skills.
- Have proven territory development skills.
- Be able to generate and qualify excellent customer leads.
- Have a bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required).
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Maintain a professional image and appearance that reflects the high standards of Atlantic.Net.
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision and with structure, focus, and determination.
- Able to perform business math (basic algebra, compute rate, ratio, etc.)
- Be a team player who works productively with a wide range of people.
- Demonstrate versatility in selling to all organizational levels.
- Have an energetic, enthusiastic, and compelling sales presence.
- Have a high level of personal motivation and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to handle clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Able to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Computer equipped with Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Customer relationship management software.
- Telemarketing list, tracking sheets, lead generation forms.
- Salaried-exempt position, paid on a biweekly basis.
- Eligible for incentive compensation based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential.
- Competitive base pay (which will accelerate for high achievers) and bonus structure.
- Attractive benefits.
Atlantic.Net is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workforce. We are also a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to a successful background check and drug test.
If you would like to apply, send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the title of the position for which you are applying. You will be contacted if further dialogue is needed. http://www.atlantic.net
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Company: Atlantic.Net Inc.
Atlantic.Net is a market-leading Hosting Solutions Provider recognized for providing exceptional Infrastructure as a Service, simplifying complex technologies, and building a brand that businesses trust since 1994. We operate SAS 70 Type II audited and certified hosting solutions platforms to assist businesses throughout the world with advanced IT needs.
Atlantic.Net Hosting Solutions include an array of hosting services, including: Colocation, Cloud Server Hosting, Shared Web Hosting, Managed Server Hosting, and Dedicated Server Hosting Solutions. We are a trusted adviser to the global community. We own and operate our data center infrastructure and are dedicated to implementing tailored hosting solutions that enable you to enjoy the benefits of cost savings.
Company Website: http://www.atlantic.net
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply Now button