Inside Account Executive [08/22/2011]
We are currently seeking an Inside Account Executive for our office in Orlando, Florida. The primary responsibility of the Inside Account Executive is to develop sales from inbound inquiries and to develop new leads and opportunities through targeted mailing and outbound cold calling into small-to-medium-sized businesses. Sales Executives are responsible for supporting and selling Atlantic.Net’s hosting solutions, including cloud computing, virtualization, and dedicated hosting solutions.
The right candidate is self-motivated, organized, hard-working, target-driven, able to deliver under pressure, and a strong closer. The candidate selected must complete daily call reports and lead tracking forms, and must fulfill minimum daily activity expectations. Success in this position requires a great deal of self-motivation and self-discipline to get the job done.Requirements:
- A minimum of one to three years successful B2B sales experience, preferably in a technology-related industry Strong closing skills
- Superior follow-up skills, with the ability to respond under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, through e-mail, and face-to-face
- Experience working in a target-driven environment
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to make cold calls each day and follow up with daily inbound activity
- Possess a superior work ethic, along with strong customer service skills
- Have proven territory development skills
- Be able to generate and qualify excellent customer leads
- Have a bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- Possess a valid driving license
- Computer equipped with Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Customer relationship management software.
- Telemarketing list, tracking sheets, lead generation forms via Salesforce
- Hourly nonexempt position, paid on a biweekly basis
- Eligible for incentive compensation based on performance
- Competitive base pay and bonus structure
- Attractive benefits
Atlantic.Net is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workforce. We are also a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to a successful background check and drug test.
If you would like to apply, send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Be sure to include the title of the position for which you are applying. You will be contacted if further dialogue is needed. http://www.atlantic.net
Job Type: Permanent
Company: Atlantic.Net Inc.
Atlantic.Net is a market-leading Hosting Solutions Provider recognized for providing exceptional Infrastructure as a Service, simplifying complex technologies, and building a brand that businesses trust since 1994. We operate SAS 70 Type II audited and certified hosting solutions platforms to assist businesses throughout the world with advanced IT needs.
Atlantic.Net Hosting Solutions include an array of hosting services, including: Colocation, Cloud Server Hosting, Shared Web Hosting, Managed Server Hosting, and Dedicated Server Hosting Solutions. We are a trusted adviser to the global community. We own and operate our data center infrastructure and are dedicated to implementing tailored hosting solutions that enable you to enjoy the benefits of cost savings.
Company Website: http://www.atlantic.net
In order to apply for this job, please click on the Apply Now button